Thursday, January 18, 2007

excuse me?

goodness, RACQ called, apparently they are doing some fund raising or whatever so they can have a helicopter team based in Toowoomba, and he was asking me if i would like to donate some money

but first of all, he was like 'hi my name is Greg, can i talk to your mom?" and i was like 'deh, dude...i dont live with my mom', and he said i had a really young voice and asked me if anyone had told me b4, and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and he talked a lot of crap and i was like dude i needed to pack i havent even started yet, and he was like if u'd like to buy a teddy bear...that dude was quite annoying and wouldnt hang up...

i was talkin to my sis on MSN and i told her about that, she said i should tell that guy to call HK in order to talk to mom.

1 Comments:

At 22/1/07 12:12 , Blogger Mathieu said...

You should have sent him to me. He might like to buy my teddy before I put it on Ebay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home