Monday, December 25, 2006

prayer

Merry Christmas

hey i wish you all had a very Merry Christmas, for those in the US, i hope u're having a fantastic Christmas, hopefully a white one too :) and remember, Christmas is not all about the food, (only part of it,lol), it's all about the birth of Jesus, the gift that God gave to us -Jesus Christ, and it's all about love, because of love Jesus died on th cross for us, think about this, the King died for us - the undeserving ones.

I was cleaning my room today, and redecorating as well, i was reading my prayer diary, was reading it and just how God really answered prayers, for myself, for friends, for difficult times etc. God is just incredible!

My Xmas advice - keep a prayer diary! you'll see how God really works on you! trust me on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home