Saturday, December 09, 2006

17/11/06 schoolies - day 1

Schoolies - day one 17/11/06

1st day of schoolies, i was all so excited and ready to go at 9 am, tim called,'hey g'day how's it goin?' 'good, u yourself? what time are u picking me up? have u packed yet?' 'um...no i havent, how about 11?' 'oh yea that would do, hopefully u'll have enough time to pack, it took me a whole nite last nite' 'oh well i'll try my best'.

at 11, the phone rang, oh noooo 'where are u?' 'ummmm' 'dont tell me u just left the house...' 'um, no....i'm still at the house, i just finished packing...' 'then hurry up!'

1 pm, the time when we were supposed to be at church, tim showed up at the door finally...

so we were 2 hours late...it's so not me! once we got to the church, everyone was there already, and all settled down, i was like ,'ahhh, what am i doing?' kerri came up and asked me if i had any ideas of a good team building game...i had no idea, i didnt even know where i exactly was...oh well


so there you go, our team building game - if you haven't, not sure what u'll call it, but something like that. oh actually the 1st pic was lining up according to our age, u can see i was at the back of the line, near Norm. :)


















this is 'if you haven't...', i remember i lost due to my shortness, thanks to Angus! :p
















one of the 2 days that we were not having salad rolls for lunch! yay for pizzas!!!


















dont even ask me what they were doing, probably too excited about schoolies, come on it was the 1st day!














we got our t-shirt, it's a different shade of yellow this year, and it says 'there's always hope' on the back instead of 'missing peace', which i personally think it's way better than previous years', and i'll so wear that to uni, i think :)




Pete and Brad were all overjoyed after receiving their T-shirt









Stuart trying on his SMALL size t-shirt, which he claimed. but we found out it was actually a LARGE!



Tim even grew a beauty spot after putting on his shirt


elza and cat on the street! 'there's always hope!'

missy, damo and tom on the beach, it was really quite the first nite!

Goodnite!

1 Comments:

At 12/12/06 16:03 , Blogger Jennifah said...

Ha ha! In that one picture, John looks like Smaegol from the Lord of the Rings! What kind of face is that?! My friends thought I was going to die because I was laughing so hard (I just burped). Tim looks quite good with a beauty spot. Hey, I'm getting mine removed from my face next week :-)

I MISS YOU! We need to talk on the phone soon! My Christmas Break starts on the 15th. I have to go, my housemates and I have just begun singing the song from Beauty and the Beast...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home