Friday, November 11, 2005

....

i had a fun and hot day at Geebung, i was glad that i got the msg at 10:15, so i dashed to the train station, got on the train, on the way to Geebung. i almost burst out laughing when the train got to Sunshine...which is the the station b4 Geebung, coz today's such a nice day and all the sunshine and i was listening to Ricki Lee's "Sunshine"....wahahaha

i needed my laptop coz my friend was gonna come and get some pictures off the computer, and yeah, he came and he got the pictures! and he forgot the soccer ball, again.

so i got my laptop back, but really doubtful, that they had done anything to my laptop, it's still really really hot, or maybe there isnt anything wrong with my laptop, oh well it's still under warranty, it's free....well the train tickets werent free though....i had fun at Geebung, yeah, i think that's the north-est i've ever been by myself! waaaaa

and the home phone, argh, i just wanna crush the phone, well i shouldnt coz it's not its fault...
there's nooooooooo dial tone, so i couldnt get on the internet, yea,i'm at uni now, starving....i dont wanna go back to uni at all, coz i'm done this year, well, there's free internet and it's air-conditioned, so i claim back what i've just said...

and i got no reception in my room, so whenever my friends call me on the mobile, i have to stay still...otherwise they'll hear 'hello? hello?? can u hear me?'
and every time i forget to bring my phone, ppl call me, what's up with that?

and yes, i havent started packing yet, well i was going to, but then i got the msg to pick up my laptop...so now my room....woaaaaa, so messy

anyway, i think i'm gonna go eat something coz i'm really hungry!

and pete, dont use the dictionary.com translator anymore, it doesnt make sense...see what u've done in your last comment, my friend (who knows chinese), thought that something happened the other nite, well that's actually what it meant...that's quite embarrassing...hahah, but i found it quite funny!

only 5 days left.....i feel a bit lost!

2 Comments:

At 12/11/05 13:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why feeling lost?? wanna come visit me??????? it's getting so cold over here! well, have loads of fun packing - and go online!!!! i havent spoken to u for many days!!

 
At 14/11/05 12:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

go online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home