Monday, November 07, 2005

2 days ago i finished my exams, i was thinking that i should start packing, then i thought, um, it might be too early, i still got 11 days then

today's monday, 9 days left, i havent started packing, coz i dont know where to start, once i get it started i'm fine, but to get it started is really hard.

and i'm soooooooo bored at home? it's always like that! I'm always the first one to finish my exams, i even finish b4 my friends have their first one...

so any suggestions for the remaining 9 days in brisbane?

and you know the brisbane council(whoever operates the public transport) has signs and posters everywhere saying,' yea, take the airtrain to the airport, it's quick, it's cheap(i doubt that...) and you won't be stuck in traffic'
i agree, but what about if your flight is 2350, and the last airtrain is 1900? so am i gonna do that again this year?

i took the same flight last year, departed 2350, i was at the airport at 1922! wahoo! they didnt even let me check-in coz i was way too early! blame airtrain! i was so bored, but thanks CG for calling me and we talked till my battery died...

so this year, who'd like to give me a lift? lol

2 Comments:

At 8/11/05 07:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, that's a bit silly to have that train stopping so early??? well, what's the alternative way of going to the airport other then this train??

 
At 8/11/05 22:01 , Blogger Gloz said...

thanks sam, but how about my suitcase? like those indian people, put them on top of our heads?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home