Wednesday, October 26, 2005

captain courageous

i was organzing the stuff for the awards night on saturday, on the way home from uni, there was a korean/japanes girl, asking me to go to their Bible study at KG. Here's the conversation: (this happened in the city by the way)

K: Hi, my name is xxxxx, we have a Bible study at Kelvin Grove QUT this week, do you know the Bible?

G: Oh yes, that's the best book written ever! Actually I'm a Christian too, and am involved in a Christian group on campus, do you go to QUT?

K: No, I don't.

G: Oh, have you ever heard of Campus Crusade for Christ?

K: No, I haven't.

G: I'm involved with their group called Student Life.

K: Oh ok, but thank you, have a nice day...

G: Ohhh, ok, you too. (wondering if I've scared her away or anything, maybe I have :(...)

hmmmm, I was actually in a hurry (to catch the train), so i didn't talk to her for long, but I think she's really brave, her English is not very good, just imagine, doing something like this in the city, speaking in a second language! At that moment, I so wanted to give her the 'Captain Courageous' award!

1 Comments:

At 27/10/05 19:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!! i've finally bookmarked your site!!! now i can finally read your blog.... hahahahaahahhahaaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home