Tuesday, October 25, 2005

22

wow it's 10:30 in the morning, why am i writing a post? anyway...i remember i was talking to a friend, he asked me, 'so are u looking forward to going home?', and the answer was definitely a 'YES', i told him i was looking forward to seeing my parents, and MAYBE my sister, so my friend was confused, he didnt know if i meant i might not see my sister when i go back home, or i wasnt looking forward to seeing her, at that moment, i wasnt really looking forward to seeing her, we were never close, but somehow every time i go home, we've got a bit closer, but i am talking about the time that she didnt have a boyfriend.

i feel like...he stole my sister from my family, i know this is very very silly, but, i dont know...i guess they are alright.

one sad thing, i just found out my sis has a blog (woho), and i have to read her blog to see how she's doing and what's going on in her life, IS THIS SAD? like, why doesnt she just tell me? well i guess i'm just the same, i dont really tell her what's going on in my life, but i do tell mom, and she doesnt...

so is having a blog a good thing? but now i'm happy for her, she's happy with her boyfriend, hey i'm so contradictive...2 minutes ago i just said that that man stole my sister!

i want to make an amendment, i'm looking forward to seeing my sister...

1 Comments:

At 25/10/05 23:30 , Blogger Noof said...

reading a blog to keep in touch with ppl - unfortunately, I think I know exactly what you mean :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home