Monday, October 24, 2005

23

there are so many things in this world that i dont understand...here are some:

1) why did the fork drop on my big right toe tonight with spaghetti on it, and yea, I burnt my toe, nice...(well of course I'm being sarcastic if you are not aware of)

2) why does it take 35 minutes to heat up a tiny apple pie in the oven? i mean it's just a tiny apple pie...

3) why do i hate the smell of food when i'm in bed, especially in the morning...

4) Why did my friend think that I was promoting some kind of deodorant just because my nickname on MSN is 'Gloria in excelsis DEO'??

5) why are there so many things that i dont understand??

6) oh one more, why is there a bug on my laptop screen at this very moment?

anyway, here are some posers...haha just joking, i luv you all and you know that!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home