Wednesday, October 26, 2005

21

ehhh, it's 9:30am, yea, even earlier than yesterday.

anyway, i always complained about how inaccurate the weather forecast was, i guess i was wrong, the storm did come last nite, the thunder was actually quite loud, it made me JUMP, yeah, in my bed!!! i was already in bed, it was sooooooo loud that i got soooo scared, and if you know me well, u know i jump/scream (most of the time jump, but can be both) on everything, and all studentlifers would try every single way to make me jump/scream, but then they'd regret, coz i screamed so loud...haha :)
and seriously, i could feel that my heart sank when it was thundering last nite, this is an aging probelm.

so, actually, did it hail last nite? and seriously, i was scared, i curled up like a cooked-prawn in my bed last nite.

one funny thing, when i was little, whenever it's lightning, i always thought that my neighbors were taking pictures...OF ME. that's weird hey.

i overuse the word 'seriously' seriously.

oh oh oh, and look at this:

so am i drinking oil now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home