Tuesday, April 18, 2006

AGMF

this is what happened last weekend:

When: 14th-16th April (well 13th for some of us...)
Where: Queen'a Park, Toowoomba
What: AGMF (Australian Gospel Music Festival)

Day 1: 14th April (Good Friday)
Bands I saw: Jael (I came out half deaf...getting old :P ), The Parachute Band (Awesome, love the accent, "A-G-M-(eef)"...), Soulframe (they were just great at engaging the audience...)


up at the mosh pit @ Soulframe

Day 2: 15th April (Saturday)

Bands I saw: Rebecca St. James, Newsboys (i dont know what to say...no words can express how awesome they were!) It was so dusty and I couldn't breathe due to my shortness in height, so Linz and Pete decided to lift me up on their shoulders, got told to get down by securities...an hours later, Janelle told me,' Hey my friend saw you up in the air...' I hope I wasn't on the big screen, how embarrassing that could be...

Bands I missed: Half Way Out, Hillsong United (you'll never understand how I felt when I knew that I couldn't get in the tent for Hillsong United...:(...)

Movie I saw (yup, to escape the heat from Toowoomba) : Ice age 2...i really liked the beginning and the end of the movie...poor Scrat...

Mosh pit @ Newsboys :D

all the dust from the jumping mosh pit

Day 3: 16th (Sunday)

Church Service in the morning

Dont we all look good @ mane...

the worship crowd

Good morning sunshine!

Matt sleeping @ Ywam Chai Circle

I've overcome this fear... :P

@ Empire Theatre...

Sunset in Toowoomba

Evening Service @ Main Stage...look at the crowd :-0

Day 4: 17th (Monday) Pack up Day

after all those sleepless nights, everyone just went a bit crazy...

...this is our President, believe it or not...courtesy of the Vice President

Linz proposing to Matt

See what 'people' have done to Trev's car...

Big tarp down...we'll miss you!

this is so not me...hehe (it's grape juice from Jeruselam)

bye bye my fellow AGMF-ers!

Pickles @ Gatton Macaus' ceiling!

You'll be missed AGMF, see you next year! Same place in the hood! :P

P.S. Come on with trembling hands
copyright © by Gloria Li

3 Comments:

At 19/4/06 13:34 , Blogger Noof said...

Trevor, there is a time and a place. That's not it.

Gloria, it was soooo fun :-) Thanx for the photos.

Bring on the next AGMF!

 
At 20/4/06 00:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowowowowowowowowowowowow looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! bet u're the one who stuck the pickles on the ceiling!! hahahah...

btw, did u know that if u go to youtube.com and search for 側田, you can find some clips from his concert! it's really good! :-D

 
At 20/4/06 11:35 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome Gloria... Thanks for the awesome photo's... I think the group one will definitely have to go on my desktop!

Janelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home