Sunday, April 02, 2006

i love being on prac, i dont mind working there for no pay, coz this is what i enjoy...and i'm serving people with all my heart, and this is what God commanded - To serve, not to be served.

and taking care with elderly is quite fun, sometimes...coz no matter how u stuff up, they will still say, 'oh, thank you for taking care of me, i'm sure you'll be a little good nurse, coz you're kind'...

so is being kind the only thing u need to do to be a good nurse? well of course the patients think i'm kind, coz other nurses either yell at them, or ignore them...


and oh yea, i know why my computer stuffed up while i was TRYING to do my assignment, it was April's fool yesterday, my computer was fooling me!

1 Comments:

At 3/4/06 21:06 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i wish i was doing something that's more meaningful than looking at stupid computers and fixing them - when they were never working when you need to them to.... :-S

i just had yet another bad interview..... such a waste of time... :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home