Sunday, April 09, 2006

on the way home from church, i saw a guy carrying his girlfriend's handbag for her...and they were eating ice-cream.
for me, i wouldnt like my boyfriend to carry my handbag, if i was carrying heavy backpack, if he offered to carry it for me, i'd say yes (even if he didnt offer i'd ask...), but not my handbag, so here's the question

for girls: would you like your boyfriend to carry your handbag for you? if you would, why? if you wouldnt, why?

for guys: would you carry your girlfriend's handbag for her? if you would, why? if you wouldnt, why?

for me, my answer is quite funny...i dont want my boyfriend looks like a sisi carrying my handbag...and it's something that i can do (like carrying my handbag), i'll do it myself.

and yea, my 'a' button is not functioning to its 100%, so if there's any a's missing in any words, pls excuse me.

6 Comments:

At 10/4/06 12:46 , Blogger Noof said...

Yeah, no guys carrying handbags. It's just wrong.

 
At 10/4/06 21:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm. its ok for them to momentarily hold it... but not for extended periods of time. And if they do happen to hold it, they must hug it tightly to there bodies so that no one else can see :)

 
At 18/4/06 14:44 , Blogger Trevor said...

I'd gladly hold the handbag if it made things convenient for the girlfriend. Mainly because I want to help, and if helping means holding a handbag, well so be it. I wouldn't buy my own hand-bag, that would just be wrong.

 
At 18/4/06 16:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to make a guy carry a nice pretty pink handbag now and then... it keeps them in touch with their feminine side and keeps me laughing...

of course it HAS to be pretty and pink to qualify...

so who wants to date me??? :P

 
At 20/4/06 11:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No... I couldn't put the poor guy through it!! Sorry! Too embarrassing for them.

Janelle

 
At 21/4/06 16:02 , Blogger Mathieu said...

Well if I had a girlfriend, I'd let her carry my handbag anytime she wanted to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home