Thursday, March 09, 2006

this is funny, i think i'm just too attractive (ahem...haha), even middle-age women are attracted by me...or maybe just that particular middle-age womAn. i was having a coffee by myself at wintergarden food court in the city this arvo, there were plenty of seats, yes i mean plenty, that middle-age woman came up to me, holding a cup of coffee, 'can i sit here?'...it's a bit awkward, but i said 'yes of course'...she thought i had an accompany coz i put my bagS on the chair next to me, actually they were all my stuff...

we didnt talk, but when i left, she said bye to me, she's a really lovely lady!

and later, i saw the dude that proposed to me last year...wow...haha, funny as!

4 Comments:

At 9/3/06 19:19 , Blogger Mathieu said...

Someone proposed? Do you have a post about it?

 
At 9/3/06 20:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never told me about the proposal?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 
At 12/3/06 18:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh, I have that problem all the time....people wanting to be around me cos I'm so attractive.....

 
At 13/3/06 20:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gloria, will you marry me?
love, anon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home