Sunday, February 26, 2006

it must be an animal day for me, coz everything around me is related to a certain kind of animal/insect

1) this morning at church, our pastor said,'bored people should really go to the zoo to see how creative God is...

2) on the way home, we almost ran over a possum, but don't worried, almost, so it's still alive, the driver claimed that he saw it running around

3) i killed a cockroach tonite, a massive one, i sprayed on it, it got a bit dizzy, then it was running towards me (well they all do that, running towards people when they got sprayed), in avoiding it climbing on me, i stepped on it, it POPPED... oh that noise's gonna stay in my head for a moment, so i'd better put on some music...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home