Monday, February 20, 2006

i have a thing with superglue, not that i like it, i totally hate it!

what happened to me with superglue?

1) back in 2004 one of the girls (well no name's mentioned here...) broke my glasses at girls nite at Tania's, i bought superglue, tried to glue the frame together, i failed, the arms of the glasses never glued together, but my fingers were firmy glued together.

2) as i was walking to central station tonite, the bottom part of my left sandal completely fell off, and the person next to me just laughed and laughed (no name's mentioned here too since that person knows i'm talking about hxx, yea u!), so later on the nite at 12:45AM, i tried to glue the bottom back on, and once again, i failed, and yea, my fingers were glued together, i tried to use that superglue remover, and completely failed, coz it's EMPTY!...yea i have new excuse to buy new shoes. HOW GREAT IS THAT?

1 Comments:

At 20/2/06 02:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i laughed too when i read this post... sorry............. maybe you should keep some superglue remover in your bag all the time, just in case...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home