Tuesday, January 31, 2006















Kung Hei Fat Choi! I wish y'all have a great year of the Dog!
I've got red packets from my parents, my uncles, my aunties and some neighbors! There's $$ inside...:)

But at the same time, my i-pod died, how sad!:( I bought it for less than a year...argh!! Should I get a new one? Or get it fixed? I don't know... but i cant live without music!

and, I'm home all alone. My parents are on vacation, and my sis...well she needs to work, and she's not coming back home for the night, when she called me and said ,'hey i'm not coming home tonite', i was like,'what the???' i'm gonna be home alone tonigt, frankly, i'm a bit scared...it's soooooooo quite!

3 Comments:

At 31/1/06 06:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! sorry to hear that your ipod died, but i believe you would not have to buy a new, nor would you have pay and get it fixed. all apple products comes with a year of warranty and if it breaks before that year u'll get it other fixed or replaced :-) in the uk you dont even need the receipt because they have record of the serial number of the ipod which you've bought and they know when the warranty expires, but i believe in hk you'd need a receipt.... but did u buy it from hk or aussie? either way, i'm sure u can get it fixed without having to pay anything! i know friends who have had a 5th ipod replaced now. and btw, when u get the new one, it comes along with a new one year's warranty --> this implies if you can manage to get it broken every year, you can have a life-time supply of ipod! wahahahahahahaha..

talk to you soon ;-) and hope you ching chun soung ju, yat nin leng gwor yat nin, fai d giit fun, and of course, have loads of money! yaya!! :-D

 
At 31/1/06 22:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

raaaaaa!! stop saying hi to me one second and then going offline one second!!!!!! my computer is slow and to load up the conversation sindow it takes 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1/2/06 15:54 , Blogger Luke said...

Hey gloria! What year were you born in? I'm a tiger. Rawwr!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home