Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i'm gonna have my stitches removed tomorrow, and i'm actually a little scared, i hope it wont hurt too bad...

and yea, i still cant open my mouth as wide as i used to...i cant even put three fingers (vertically) in my mouth, it feels like there's something pulling from every direction. and i've been chewing with my left side of my teeth for a week, my right teeth are really 'hungry' now...:)

and my face is still a bit swollen, mom told me to put a hot pack on my cheek, and i did, even i knew it was wrong, i should put an ice pack...(to slow down the blood circulation of that area, if you use a hot pack, it will increase the blood circulation and makes it even more swollen), and yea, my face was even more swollen...thanks mom and yea, i'm such a goody...:P)

lalalalala

2 Comments:

At 20/1/06 14:14 , Blogger Pete said...

Hey.. I can barely fit three fingers in my mouth vertically anyway... maybe I have big fingers

 
At 20/1/06 20:25 , Blogger Gloz said...

oh...i thought you had big toes only, dindt know that your fingers are big too,lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home