Wednesday, December 28, 2005

after christmas

today's the first day back to work from christmas...i slept in most of the xmas holiday, and today i got up at 0730, yes it's early. so, i kept yawning about 20 times per minute (yay i'm the queen of yawning!:) ), my lunch didnt help, i still kept yawning, so i sent our 'president' a msg telling her that(since in her mind i just snort), and asked for a joke to wake me up since our dear 'president' couldnt come and slap my face, but i got no reply, :(

anyway, i got my belated christmas present from my host-parents in the states, well actually it wasnt a belated one, the postman delivered the parcel to my place on 23rd morning, but there wasnt anyone home, so he took it back to the post office and left a slip, tell me to pick it up at the post office...but there's a problem, the post office near my place opens 0930 and closes at 1700, how can i pick it up, i need to work...so i requested to pick it up from the post office near my work, and i picked it up today, yay.
but, the slip said the parcel weighs 9.9 kg, i was thinking,'wow, what could that be?', but when i picked it up today, it was so light, actually it says 9.9 OZs on the parcel, but i dont know why, it's a huge box!! that's a bit disappointing...:P i got a necklace, a bracelet, a snowman ornament and a card...but we dont even have a christmas tree, where should i hang up the snowman?

yea, and that's not the end, it was raining so i took the bus home instead of walking home, i was sitting there, a dude got on the bus at the next stop, and the bus moved right away, so he lost his balance...he sat on my christmas present...i wasnt really happy about that, and he kept sitting on my pressie, as if his bum couldnt feel there's a huge box underneath, and i was like, 'hey dude, can u see a box here?', but i didnt say it, i just tried my very best to 'rescue' my present...but if he didnt 'land' on my christmas present, he would land on my lap, which one is worse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home