Saturday, December 24, 2005

i just came back from the dentist, i have a good news, and 2 bad news

good news: i didnt have my teeth out, i still have wisdom! yay!:)

1st bad news: i couldnt get my teeth out at the dentist even i wanted to

2nd bad news: coz my 2 wisdom teeth at the lower jaw are so bad that i need to get them out at the hospital 'o'...this is not good, and i'm scared, i just want them out as soon as possible! and mom was talking me to go back to brisbane later, no wayyyyy, i just got the application form for leadership camp!

you can tell they are quite bad (i dont know which one is right which one is left), they are like perpendicular to the tooth next to them....>_< and yea, you can see my name up there...

But at least, i will have a very merry Christmas! and same to y'all!!!
I hope it's not too hot in brisbane!

2 Comments:

At 25/12/05 03:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes same number!!!!!!!!!! and what's yours???

man... auch.... it must hurt....

 
At 26/12/05 01:30 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai wor what's yr number ah? we gotta meet ah hehehaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home