Friday, December 23, 2005

I HAVE DECIDED...

i have decided, to lose my wisdom, should i use 'lose' or 'loose', seems they both are correct, lol.i'm going to see the dentist tmr arvo...on christmas eve! but i'm just gonna have x-ray and stuff, not officially getting my teeth out.

i wonder how much it's gonna cost, possibly more than my what i earn for a month...>_<

and yea, we had a christmas party at work today, the food was good, and haha, i won something from the luckydraw, a mini-oven, well it's not really mini but it's not those we have at home, those built-in oven...but i'm happy, we dont have an oven here at my parents' place and i'm serious, and i know that mom's been wanting an oven like that...

just read the weather forecast of Brisbane on www.ourbrisbane.com, it's gonna be 38 degrees there on christmas day,oooooooooooo...i hope you guys won't melt!

3 Comments:

At 24/12/05 04:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESPERATELY WANT TO MEET UP WITH U! (p.s. good luck at the dentist.... mm.... auch...)

 
At 24/12/05 13:33 , Blogger Noof said...

Hey Gloria,

It was supposed to be 36 today (Christmas Eve). Nah, more like low 30s, if that. But who knows tomorrow?

Hope the teeth thing all goes ok.

Merry Christmas! :-)

 
At 25/12/05 21:35 , Blogger Pete said...

Well.. today (Christmas) was boiling in Toowoomba.. and whats worse is there was a storm (which would have brought some cool-ness), but it passed around us! it completely missed us.. oh well.. in the afternoon I went up to highfields where there was an awesome breeze (well it was a bit stronger than a breeze.. I was outside for a bit and when I came inside I had this awesome afro) Anyway.. have a Merry Christmas G!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home