Monday, October 03, 2005

signs and symptoms

Signs : measurable, objective
Symptoms : subjective

sore muscle after carrying all the BBQ stuff walking around Roma Street Parkland, climbed that particular staircase >5 times in an hour, back and forth the BBQ place and train station >5 times in an hour, and before all those 'excerise' I had 3 hours dodgy sleep, and hours on the beach...

and most of all, being double-dared about the picture, man that's not a good idea...

not enough sleep and uni's staring again (finally, for me) tmr, so not ready for that...
and spending hours and hours under the sun, i feel i'm dehydrated, in order to rehydrate myself, i need this:


















Are we there yet?????















I couldnt believe i did that last nite, it was sooooooo stupid, at that moment, i hated myself.

心裏有點酸溜溜的感覺…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home