Sunday, September 25, 2005

Bank on liposuction!



yeah, i'm posting up picture again, and here's my elephant-bank! it's lost its belly button, and tell u what, its mommy aka me, keeps getting stuff out from its belly, i know i'm not a plastic surgeon but i cant help doing liposuction on my elephant bank.

i have no excuse for not buying a train ticket, well not that i do that anyway...

thanks Noof for introducing the Purevolume site, it's an awesome site! but unfortunately i couldnt find my band there, well not really my band, the band that i really like in the states, go check them out : John Sherrill Band, they are from Texas! HEEHAW! I just loved them straight away from the first time i saw them at Pigeon Forge, TN back in 2002...

and another band i quite like is Half Way Out, they are Aussies! :) I think they are quite funny and every time i listen to their music, my head just wont stop wobbling...

and one more, well he's not a band, and i dont know if he's a Christian or not, but his music is good, and i like it, fair enough . Daniel Powter, he's Canadian...wow, I'm such an international musicans lover!

By the way, if you have $47.30, what would you do? How about a Switchfoot concert?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home