Friday, September 16, 2005

while I'm hungry, my piggie bank is full

I dont know since when I like the color green, and now I'm quite hungry, didn't have much for dinner coz
1) I wasn't hungry
2) I didnt concentrate while eating dinner, so I didnt absorb well!

anyway, I've been feeding my piggie quite well lately, um, actually it's an elephant, but what's the word for baby elephant?


Look what's in his/her tummy



sadly there are more silver coins than golden ones, and while I was admiring this whole pile of coins, I actually counted them.

$4.1 of 10 cents pieces

$2.7 of 5 cents pieces

$8 of 20 cents

$8 of 50 cents

$32 (!!!) of 2 dollar coin

$11 of 1 dollar coin

I'm happy! :)

2 Comments:

At 17/9/05 09:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could go any buy a house with that! Wow! I wish I had that mega coin collection :(

 
At 10/11/05 19:10 , Blogger Mathieu said...

hefflet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home