Tuesday, September 20, 2005

if my eyes were a camera

how good would that be if my eyes were a camera?
I was on the bus to uni (yeah u heard me right, UNI, while I'm on holiday), saw that little boy, around 7~8 year-old, he was sweeping the garden, at that moment I thought, 'ooh, how I wish my eyes were a camera, so I could take a picture of that little boy...) it's just rare seeing kids doing house chores nowadays, they are all little brats! well most of them!

Material for con class this week was good, but i dont know why Mr. L put 'chicken' as his most important thing in his life, apparently he was joking, but why chicken?

anyway, i was kinda upset/down on the way home tonite, i dont know why, i was mad at a particular person, but i dont know why i was mad at that person, i dont even know if i have the right to be mad at that person. i'm just silly. and i promised myself i wont do that again, but, i'm quite disappointed with myself, coz i did it again tonite!arghhhhhh

i've decided i will get up early tomorrow morning, but it's a total different story whether i can do it or not...hopefully i can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home