Monday, May 29, 2006

calling ur mom when u're sick is not a very smart idea. and yes, i called my mom with my sore throat (it didnt hurt that much b4 i called her, but after a phone conversation, now my throat feels like it's on fire!!!raaaaaaaa!)

and why cough drops are soooooooo expensive??? 16 strawberry strepsils, 6 bucks gone...this is my first time being sick here in aus, officially...

my right eye lid keeps jumping the whole nite, i dont know why and dont want to know.

my mom urged me to go to the doctor tmr...and i dont want to

i'm so sick of uni

i wanna go to bed

cough medicine sucks!

but it helps :)

temporarily only :(

night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

At 30/5/06 09:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh noooooooooo... what happened..?? have you been "kicking away your duvet at night" or have u been not sleeping or have you been eating lots of "hot air" food or did you catch that from somewhere???? if it's just a cough/cold/sore throat, guess seeing a doctor cant really help anyway... take more rest, and lots of water!!!! sleep more ok???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home